Juice Lubes Tyre Juice Tubeless Tyre Sealant
Introducing the brand new formula Tyre Juice, new-and-improved for 2019!
Tyre Juice is a World Cup downhill used, abused and approved sealant for Brendan Fairclough, Phil Atwill and friends to tubeless their tyres.
Tyre Juice wards off punctures and pinch-flats by coating your rubber in a protective force field.
Slosh it in and you’ll enjoy a puncture-proof performance on the thorny roads and rocky trails. It also allows you to run lower pressures, meaning more grip, more comfort and more speed.
It’s a doddle to install and battles faff every time you ride.
New formula for 2019:
- Thinner formula will coat your tyres like no other
- Seals holes up to 7mm
- Filled with particles to create a stronger and faster seal on punctures
- Finds the little crevices between the bead and rim
- Handles high and low pressures so great for MTB, Road & Gravel tyres
- Available in 500ml (5L and 130ml coming soon)
- Advanced synthetic latex formula is ammonia-free, won’t damage wheels or tyres and won’t cause allergic reactions
- Longer effective life than competitors, you’ll get 6-9 months of riding before needing a top-up in typical UK conditions
- Water washable means less mess when installing or changing tyres
- Can be installed through the valve or direct into your tyre
- Won’t dry out and ball up like other sealants
- A resealable bottle makes installation easy
Tyre Juice works with all road and mountain bike tubeless and UST systems.
- Suitable for use with tubeless systems on all types of bike. Road, Cyclocross, MTB, Commuter.
- Handles high pressures.
- Synthetic formula is wheel and tyre friendly – anti corrosion formula.
- Can be easily washed from tyre and rim with water leaving a clean surface for future setups.
- Lasts longer than other latex based products.
- Does not “Ball up”.
- Finds the little cervices between the tyre bead and rim.
- Seals holes up to 5mm.
- Environmentally safe.
- Designed to function in all environments at varying temperatures without suffering separation, freezing or clotting.
- Prevents flat tyres and extends the useful life of a tyre.
- Multi sealing ability allows it to seal multiple holes with minimum pressure.
- Seals punctures with a strong airtight seal.
- No latex allergy problems.